1. Make the bottom of your jewelry box by lining up ten Popsicle sticks side-by-side. Place the sticks by a magazine or book to keep them from moving.
2. Put glue on the back of two sticks and place them at each end of the box base, leaving some room at each end.
3. Now glue another set of Popsicle sticks to the opposite side creating a frame. Keep cluing a set of sticks horizontally and vertically until you create the height of your box you are satisfied with.
4. Time to make your box lid. Grab ten sticks and glue them side-by-side.
5. You can glue a photo of your mom and you on the lid then glue a set of sticks vertically and horizontally to create a photo frame around it.
6. To attach your lid to your box use your glue gun to clue each end of your ribbon one side to the end corner of the lid and the other side to the end corner of your box. Do the same to the opposite side of the box. Both pieces of ribbon should be the same size.
7. The Popsicle stick box can also be used as a potpourri box. If you plan to use it as a jewelry box you can also clue some felt on the bottom of the box.
8. I made this box a few years ago.
You can also use colored Popsicle sticks or even glue a picture on the lid that your kid has drawn. This is a kid friendly project for kids to make for grandma.