July 3, 2011

San Francisco Here I Come




I just booked my ticket to San Francisco for my one-week vacation! I will be visiting my little brother, Chuy, and my college bud, Maria. To add to the excitement it will be my first time going on a plane by myself. The last time I was on an airplane, I was 13 and going to Mexico with my parents. I’ve never been to San Francisco either. Chuy will be my tour guide in San Francisco and the Alcatraz Prison and Golden Gate Bridge is on our site seeing list.

Here’s a list of the Top Ten Attractions in San Francisco according to About.com:

1. Golden Gate Bridge
2. Japanese Tea Garden
3. Exploratorium
4. Fishman’s Wharf
5. Alcatraz
6. Cable Cars
7. Chinatown
8. North Beach
9. Alamo Square

I’m curious to see what else my brother has planned for me and if they include more of the places on the list above.

Have you ever been to San Francisco and what is your favorite thing about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...