August 16, 2011

Vacation Series: Japanese Tea Garden


The first place my brother took me in San Francisco to see was the Japanese Tea Garden. You would never think such beauty was hidden in such a busy city. Admission was only $7.00, a cheap admission price for a quiet, relaxing, and peaceful experience. I enjoyed every second in the Japanese Tea Garden. The landscape, architecture, Buddha statue, and the arched bridge all breath taking. My favorite part was the $3.00 Japanese tea with free fills! One of many great experiences I got to share with my brother. Thanks Chuy!

2 comments:

  1. love, love, love a Japanese garden. I go to every one I can find: St. Louis, Portland, wow I need to find some more ; ) Next road trip here I come Beautiful!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so excited you looked at my blog Andrea! I absolutely love yours. One of my top favorites! I didn't know there was more Japanese gardens out there, other than in Japan. Yes they are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...