May 12, 2013

Mother’s Day Frame


Happy Mother’s Day to all you beautiful and wonderful mothers out there. I can’t wait to someday be among you and be called a Mama! Today, I’ll be spending some quality time with my mom and I can’t wait to see her reaction when she sees the gift I made for her.


I embroidered flower print scrapbook paper and glued it to a frame. I inserted a great picture of us my friend Amanda took at my Frida themed birthday party. The scrapbook paper does a good job blending in with the tissue paper flowers on the background of the picture.

When I get a chance, I’ll be making myself a frame too. That way we’ll both have a matching set.

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! I love love love that frame. I would have never thought to embroider a piece of scrapbook paper and then cover it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Would you mind if I add this to my embroidery board on Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mollie! I would be honored if you added it to your Pinterest.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...