July 16, 2013

30-Day Self-Portrait Challenge: Day 1

 (Day off and going to run some errands)

You will be seeing a lot of me lately, 30 days of self-portraits of me to be exact. I’m doing a 30-day self-portrait challenge along with the beautiful ladies, Elsie & Emma, behind the blog A Beautiful Mess. Click here for more details.

In this challenge I hope to capture pictures of myself in the daily activities of my life while learning about “lighting, angles, color, composition and posing.” Photography concepts Elsie & Emma learned themselves by taking self-portraits. And, it will be a big plus because my fireman isn’t always around or eager for that matter to take pictures of me for my blog.

I’m looking forward to this challenge and looking back at all the pictures taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...