July 20, 2013

30-Day Selfies (Self-Portrait) Challenge: Day 4 & 5

7/19: I woke up late because I was up ‘til 3:30 am the night before. It was inventory night at the theater. I barely had time to check my email, favorite blogs, etc and get ready for work. While doing my makeup, I realized I still needed to snap a photo of myself for the day. I pointed the camera to my vanity makeup mirror while applying mascara.

7/18: Morning breakfast. Sipping the milk left from my cereal.

I forgot to mention that the camera I use is an oldie; it’s a Kodak Easy Share C875, 8.0-mega-pixel digit camera. I’m hoping my fireman and I will purchase a new one for our anniversary. Any suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. Ahem.....that's not what I'd call sipping!
    It's gulping.....the best of forms for getting your milk from your cereal bowl.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true Patti! Very true! But if I call it gulping does it make me less of a lady? Maybe as long as I don't do it in public.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...