February 1, 2011

Past Birthdays

Tomorrow, I will be turning 29 years old. I can’t believe it. Where did the years ago? Really where did they go! Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow. Believe me I threw a big hissy fit when I realized that I didn’t request my birthday off, when I thought I did. Oh well, guess I’m going to have to make the best of it. But on a happy note, I would love to share some birthday photos of me as a child when I lived with my parents and didn’t have to work. Ahh, the memories.


1st Photo: Turning One. Look at those cheeks.
2nd Photo: Can’t remember how old I was turning in that picture.
3rd Photo: At Disneyland on my fifth birthday. I was terrified of Goofy.
4th Photo: Birthday party at school. Can’t remember how old I was turning.
5th Photo: Celebrating my thirteenth birthday. I was having a birthday slumber party. My long hair was my trademark for many years.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope your day is grand despite having to work.... Enjoy your day!
    XOXO
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...