September 14, 2011

I’m back!

Sorry I was an absent blogger but my computer was out of order for a few days. I was going a bit mad (not like angry, more like nuts) without my computer and the Internet. But I’m back and happy!


I’m also proud to say that I participated in my first Paper Sparrow blog party! It’s a Cat-Tastic blog party and it’s going on right now! I’m doing a guest post on how to make a ‘Hang in There’ necklace. Cat lover or not you have to stop by at Paper Sparrow and join all the fun. Plus, you can enter to win the ‘Hang in There’ necklace I made and other awesome cat related prizes at her blog too.

4 comments:

  1. you rock, lizette! thanks so much and I love your necklace tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I was so excited that my new charge cord came in the mail today for my computer, just in time for the cat party. I enjoy partying on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited about the Cat-Tastic Mega Giveaway at Papersparrow!
    hope i can win this :)

    xoxo, thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the necklace in the mail today! Marty even helped me open it! Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...