October 10, 2011

Jenyffer Maria's Custom Doodle

Can you guess who this is in the doodle above? It’s my dog, Belle and me! I had the very, very talented artist Jenyffer Maria make a custom doodle of Belle and me and I asked her to incorporate my favorite holiday, Day of the Dead. I am blown away on how great the piece turned out. It totally went beyond my expectations. I can’t wait to get it in the mail so I can get it framed. This has totally made my day!

Check out Jenyffer’s blog and her Etsy!

2 comments:

  1. oh lizette, this is gorgeous! I love jenyffer's art so much. I just had her 'doodle'--that seems like the wrong word looking at her pieces-- an amazing Sweeney Todd/Mrs. Lovett AND a great Ziggy Stardust, too. She is incredible. I am really liking the Day of the Dead motifs, the hearts, your adorable pup, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Andrea. I called the drawing a doodle because that's what Jenyffer calls her artwork, but it should be called a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...