March 4, 2011

Saint Patrick’s Day Crafts

Saint Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, on March 17th. Click here if you would like to know the history of St. Patrick’s Day. Below are a few fun Saint Patty’s Day craft tutorials that I found online. Be prepared and wear your green unless you want to get pinched!


 (includes a video too!)

My Saint Patrick's Day Creation


I made a Saint Patrick’s Day brooch above titled, “You’re my pot of gold.” It’s a little pot of gold, with a rainbow (strips of ribbon) hanging from the bottom. I embroidered, “You’re the gold at the end of my rainbow” on the felt pot and I hole punched gold scrap booking paper to make the little gold coins. I came up with the idea at work and worked on it last weekend on my day off. I’m very satisfied with the outcome especially since I broke away from making a traditional shamrock. I love bringing my ideas to life!

Do you have any Saint Patrick's Day traditions or crafts you would like to share?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...