May 23, 2011

Ahoy Pirates!



This past weekend, May 20-22, the movie “Pirate of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” was released on the big screen and we decorated our box office pirate themed, with the help of my co-worker and a few employees. I dug out some of my Halloween decorations, my pirate flag and my Halloween netting, and the rest of the decorations we already had or purchased. Box office turned out really cool! I enjoy seeing kids' faces when they see the decorations.


We got the swords and the pirate eye patches for the employees to wear at Target, in the party section. How I love you Target.


I made myself a Captain Jack Sparrow skeleton head brooch for the movie. I tired to make the brooch resemble Jack Sparrow the best I could, from his makeup to his braided beaded bread. I haven't seen the movie yet. Have you and did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...