May 4, 2011

Crafty Peep Swap Completed


My crafty peep swap partner, Brittni, from “With love from, Michigan” blog received her swap gift a few days ago and so did I. So, now I can reveal what I made for her without ruining the surprise. Reading her blog, I discovered what she likes, owls, and her occupation, teaching. Thus, I made her a hand painted owl brooch with a little crochet bag to put it in. I also made her a matching card from the doodles I made when trying to decide how to draw a cute owl. The owls are a class of students. Brittni was very happy with her swap gift, which made me happy!


My gift from Brittni was some beautiful stamped and painted cards, address labels with a camera on the side, since I enjoy taking pictures, and a pen with feathers and bells on top that she made. I too loved my swap gift. Thank you Brittni! I also made a new and my first pen pal from this swap. I plan to write Brittni monthly.

I really do enjoying doing homemade swaps. Every swap I do, I try to make it personalized to that individuals likes. If you’re interested in doing a swap with me let me know. Email me at creativitylizette@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...