January 15, 2012

Completed Project: Multiplying Hearts Cross Stitch


This "Multiplying Hearts" cross stitch design was my first introduction to cross stitching. I finished it last year and finally had an opportunity to frame it. The kit came with a bright pink plastic frame, which I discarded because it looked cheap. I purchased a wooden hoop frame and painted it black and sealed it. On the back I embroidered “My 1st x-stitch,” my initials, and 11 for 2011. 

I’m trying my best to finish projects I started last year. I’ve been making myself daily lists and gradually getting stuff done. I know I have a rug made out of old t-shirt in my closest that needs to be finished. Hopefully, I’ll be able to tackle it this month too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...