April 9, 2011

Chocolate Gummy Bears


I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather with a sore throat and slight cough, but that didn’t stop me from making some chocolate covered gummy bears yesterday and today. I’m sending them out to my brother, my sister who lives in Spain, and my dad and step mom. I’m known for making chocolate covered pretzels; however, I’ve decided to try gummy bears since my little sister is having her first baby and she calls her baby “her little gummy bear.” I know she’ll love them. I thought it would be a great way to celebrate her pregnancy since she’s the first to have a baby from all of us kids. I have one more batch to go. Then, I can send them out! That’s of course if my husband doesn’t get to them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...