April 27, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I have a little routine when I go to the post office; I stop by the local thrift right after. On Monday, I stopped by two thrift stores. A new one called, “Your New Thrift Store” and my usual “Victor Valley Rescue Mission” which is getting kind of expensive.





Above are a few of my thrift store goodies – a fire fighter owl figurine, a set of mom and dad mugs, an owl picture frame, and a wooden “Mi casa es su casa” sign. My favorite is the fire fighter owl, which it is a perfect addition to my fire fighter collection. Like I mentioned before my husband is a fire fighter so I enjoy collecting fire fighter stuff. When I buy fire fighter items I tell my husband that it is for him but let’s be honest it’s more for me!

What has been your current favorite thrift store find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...