April 3, 2011

Much room for Mushrooms!


Just wanted to share what I have been working on for a special swap. I designed an adorable mushroom family and printed them onto sticker paper. Aren’t they cute? There’s Sunflower Jack, Mushroom Jardinero (Gardener), Mama Rose, and Lazy Daisy. My swap person loves mushrooms and gardening. I don’t think she’s knows that I am doing this for her so it will be a nice surprise. I’m going to make more mushroom themed items for her.



I would like to mention that my crafty friend Sarah at “Oh my deer!” blog is having a really cool giveaway. It’s a Lomography Action Sampler Camera! One of her entry questions is to tell her your favorite flower, which is funny since my little family of mushrooms have flowers on their heads. Go check out her giveaway by April 7th because that’s when it ends. You never know you might be the lucky winner of this cool camera! CLICK HERE to enter!

Now, off to make a mushroom stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...