July 22, 2011

Welcome Cross Stitchers

I had mentioned in my previous post that I wanted to design a button for people like myself who like to cross-stitch. Here it is…



Creativitylizette




It says, “Cross Stitching Addict.” I hope you like it.

I have been going a little over board buying cross-stitching kits on-line for family gifts. I just truly love cross-stitching. The process relaxes me, especially after a long day at work. I’ve fallen in love with making my cross stitching into wearable jewelry, since I finished making that Creative Circle initial brooch/charm. And since Creative Circle jewelry kits are difficult to find I did discover an awesome tutorial on how to cross stitch a pendant on Craftzine blog. Click here for the tutorial.


 I can’t wait to start making my very own cross-stitch pendants but I need to get my family cross-stitching gifts done first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...