December 12, 2011

Completed Projects: Owl Cup Cozy


I made this owl cup cozy for my co-worker Amanda, who loves owls and Starbucks, for her Christmas present. I’m trying not to buy craft supplies, unless I really have to, and use the materials I have at home. That’s what I did with this project! I had the brown and yellow yarn, black recycled buttons, felt, and the embroidery thread. I used a Starbucks cardboard cup cozy as my template. I embroidered my nickname “gooze” short her Guzman, my last name, on the back of the cup cozy. 


I purchased a Starbucks gift card and put it in a Starbucks cup with white tissue paper and inserted a green straw. I put the owl cup cozy around the cup. Thought it was a bright gift wrapping idea.

I know she’ll love it. Amanda is one of those people I always enjoy working with and together we are a Hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...