February 14, 2012

To & From My Valentine Craft Swap Partner


On Monday, February 6th, I received a package from Patti my Valentine’s Craft Swap partner. Oh Strumpets! blog put the Valentine swap together. The package had already made my day before I even opened it. I quickly tore the package open to uncover a beautiful homemade scrapbook to put pictures of my firefighter and I and a colorful bracelet to match my colorful personality. Everything was lovely even the packaging the bracelet was in. When I saw the scrapbook I told my firefighter, “Look at this cool album my awesome craft swap buddy made for me!” Every page in the album is unique and nicely made. I can’t wait to fill it with pictures! Thank you Patti! You’re the best!

Now, that the swap is complete I can reveal what I made for Patti. I enjoyed embroidering this cute saying, “A Beach Girl Lives Here With Her Big Kahuna” for Patti, a huge beach and “Dream Boy” lover. I also sent Patti a beach charm for her bracelet charm collection. 


Every swap I do keeps getting better and better. Not only do I get an awesome homemade gift I also make a friend. 

Get to know Patti through her blog, My Happy Place. You’ll love her; she’s a great gal! 

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post!!! I see the bracelet does fit okay - and I'm SO glad you like your scrapbook!
    I think of you every time I wear my bracelet & see my beach charm - it adds so much to it!
    Here's to many more years of friendship, swapping & blogging!!
    Thanks Lizette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...