April 3, 2013

This Year Cooking Will Be Fun


One of my New Year’s resolutions for 2013 is to learn how to cook. So, I was thrilled when I received this mini cookbook from Nicole for the Out With The Old, In With The New swap.

Nicole, who loves to cook, included simple recipes she uses all the time and uses and tricks for common spices in the cookbook. All the recipes were hand written. My favorite part of my new cookbook is the beautiful illustrations, which were hand drawn with pencil, paint, and color pencils. I also like the personal comments Nicole wrote with each recipe. For the Pizza Poppers, the personal comment said, “These are super easy, and dangerous for your waist line.” On the back of the cookbook is a list of Nicole’s favorite food blogs, which are “friggin great,” according to her.

I can’t wait to try all my new recipes. Here’s to making cooking fun!

Click here to see what I made for Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...