April 25, 2011

Special Delivery


I was finally able to go to the post office today after accumulating a few packages I needed to send out. It’s been difficult to make it to the post office lately since I’ve been opening at work and by the time I get off the post office is closed. I was also sick last week too.

So, what is in the boxes? Two packages are swap gifts. One package is for my Crafty Peep Swap partner Brittni from “with love from, Michigan” blog and the other is for Olivia from “secretly loves pink” blog who if you send her something she’ll send you something too. I would love to show you guys what I made for Brittni, my crafty peep swap buddy but just in case she reads my blog I would hate to spoil the surprise.

I love doing swaps! It’s a nice surprise when you open your mailbox and find a package with something special inside just for you. I love getting letters and cards too. If you would like to do a swap with me, leave a comment letting me know.

The other packages are for family. One for my little brother Chuy who is getting chocolate gummy bears I made and some sweet and spicy Alien Beef Jerky my husband and I got him at Barker city when driving back from Las Vegas last week. The last package is for my little sister Aurelia who lives in Spain with her husband who is stationed there with the Navy. She is pregnant with first child and her birthday is in May. She is also getting chocolate gummy bears like our brother, (she calls her baby her little gummy bear), a bottle of Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero sauce (there’s no Buffalo Wild Wings in Spain), and a fun homemade birthday card.

I can’t wait for everyone to receive their special packages and start receiving calls and emails on how much they loved their stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...