January 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary to My Blog

One of my last year’s New Years’ resolution was to start a blog and I did! A year today I posted my first post titled, “Valentine Craft Swap”, which I will be doing again this year. Click the craft swap button below for information and if you would like to participate. It’s a great way to meet other bloggers and make new friends. 



However, in honor of this special day I will be making something for one Creativity Lizette follower, either a new follower of my blog or any one of my 21 current loyal followers. You have until Friday, January 13th to enter and I will pick a lucky winner at random on Saturday, January 14th. Just leave me a comment with your name and email address to enter. This is my small way of saying thank you to those people who follow my blog. Thank you!

Fun Creativity Lizette blog facts: 
6, 439 views
21 followers 
113 posts 
Not to shabby for a year of blogging.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your year of creative blogging! Wishing you a great 2012!

    Can't wait to see what you'll make for whoever wins :)

    Suki, theowlclub {at} rocketmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on making it to your first year! how exciting. :)

    jen
    gibmirdeinehand@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary to you and your blog! I started mine a year ago too! Can't wait to see the surprise for the person who wins!
    xo Amy
    (You can find a contact form on my blog should you need to get in touch)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved following you on your blog! How fast a year goes by.Here's to your best blog year yet!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...