December 16, 2012

Twelve Days of Creative Christmas: Day 3


My third homemade gift goes to my swap partner in crime, Emily. Emily and I are the brains behind the wonderful swaps we have bought you this year and the creators of Bee Creative Swaps on facebook. I have never met Emily in person, but she has become a great friend through these swaps we have put on. I discovered Emily’s blog, The Morose Bee, though another blogger, who had won a prize through Emily’s Movie Monday. I soon discovered that Emily and I have lots in common, our love for Frida Kahlo, arts and crafts, and working with children.


I made Emily one of my popular sparrow ornaments. Each sparrow ornament is different to correspond to the person it is created for. In this case, the sparrow’s ribbon reads, “Derby Chick” because Emily is a part of the Boston Derby Dames. This sparrow ornament kicks butt with its little black line under its eye! With Emily’s ornament I had to include a Frida mesh bag. I purchased a few bags for my “Celebrate Life Frida Style” for my 31st birthday party that I will be throwing for myself in February, so of course I had to get one for Emily too. Emily received her package a few days ago and she said it made her day!

Have you received any holiday mail that has made your day recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...