August 13, 2011

The Resurrection of the Bananas


Yesterday night I decided to make some banana bread. Currently, I’m on a quest to find the best banana bread recipe. I used FoodNetwork.com’s banana bread recipe to make my bread and added a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a ½ cup of walnuts from the rating and reviews recommendations I read. I love walnuts in my banana bread. The banana bread tasted delicious! I was so thrilled when I took the bread out of the oven and the top was all puffed out. That has never happened to me the few times I have made banana bread. Next time, I will be trying a banana bread recipe that includes sour cream from allrecipes.com.

I want to find the best banana bread recipe because I plan to make some for family for Christmas and I can use all those old bananas that seem to be multiplying in the freezer since my hubby and I can’t eat them fast enough before they get old.

What’s your favorite banana bread recipe?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...