February 26, 2011

Crafty Saturday

I have today off and I’m not going anywhere. It has been snowing on and off; it’s not sticking but it is very cold outside. The mountains do have snow though. I’ve been busy crafting since 7 am this morning and having Girl Scout cookies that I shouldn’t be having.



I finished my Valentine’s Day locker box yesterday night and can’t wait for tomorrow. Click here for the Locker Box tutorial. Book club meeting at mi casa (my house)! I'm making Reuben sandwiches. Plus, I get to see every else’s box. I think my box came out pretty good. I already finished my book “Outside Valentine” by Liza Ward. Kind of disappointed thought it would have been better.



I worked on two “Lucky Gnome” cards this morning. I sewed some gnome window clings onto flower stationary and stamped “YOU GNOME I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND YOU!” with black ink. The gnome is holding a shamrock that I made out of green wire. I just put them on my Etsy shop.

I still have much more crafting that I want to get accomplished today. I hope I can get lots more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...