July 28, 2013

30-Day Selfies Challenge: Day 6 - 11

7/21: Heading to work. My employees said I looked like Beetle Juice in my outfit. Unfortunately, that smile of mine turned outside down by the end of the day and not because of my employees.

7/23: Quality time with Belle in the backyard after a long day at work. She’s always glad to see me. My fireman says Belle looks like the funny-eyed penguin named Private from the movie Madagascar, in this picture.

7/24: I just got home from picking up dinner for my fireman and I. I’m experimenting with reflective surfaces (truck window) for selfies.

7/26: Trying on pants for work at Ross. Oh, the joy!

7/27: Trying on my new Worry Doll/s headband. I love all the festive colors in this picture.

7/28: Watched, “Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close” and it made me cry four times. Once I laughed and cried at the same time. Great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...