(That's me with one of my birthday gifts. Thanks Amanda!)
None of my guests got all the questions correct but maybe you might know Frida Kahlo better? Let’s find out!
There will be 10 questions, 9 about Frida and the 10th about me. They’re all multiple choice and you can use any resources to find the correct answer. It’s like an open book test. Email me your answers at email@example.com by July 31 and leave me a comment below that you are entering this giveaway. The prize is a surprise fiesta (party) in a box. One winner will be randomly chosen from all entries with the most correct answers.
Frida Kahlo Trivia
1. According to Frida, she was born on
a) July 6, 1907
b) July 7, 1910, the beginning of the Mexican revolution
c) June 10, 1911
d) February 14, 1912
2. Viva La Vida means what in English?
a) Welcome Friends
b) Celebrate Life
c) Long Live Life
d) Love Life
3. Frida was married to
a) Diego Rivera
b) Porfirio Diaz
c) Guillermo Calderon
d) Leon Trotsky
4. Which of these quotes is NOT Frida’s
a) “I was born a bitch. I was born a painter.”
b) “My brush is my pencil.”
c) “Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly.”
d) “I love you more than my own skin.”
5. What type of artist is Frida considered, though she doesn’t agree?
b) Pop Artist
6. Frida’s paintings mostly depicted
7. According to one of Frida’s quotes, which accident was by far the worst?
a) The trolley
b) Her husband
c) Mexico’s Revolution
d) Moving to New York
8. Who played Frida, in the biographical movie of the famous artist?
a) America Ferrera
c) Salma Hayek
d) Eva Longoria
9. Frida’s popular hand earrings were a gift from
a) Her husband
b) Her father
c) Pablo Picasso
d) She made them herself
10) Lizette shares her birth date with a Mexican artist named?
a) Frida Kahlo
b) Jose Guadalupe Posada
c) Andy Warhol
d) Roy Lichtenstein
I hope you all learn something new about Frida Kahlo as you search for the answers. You have until the end of the month to answer the questions and email them to me.
Feliz Cumpleaños Frida!